Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My Review: Inside Man

I wasn't feeling too well on Saturday when we went to the movies, but I really enjoyed what we saw. Inside Man, starring Denzel Washington and Jodie Foster is a much better movie than I expected. The acting is as good as the script, which is a nice change of pace for a cop movie. It was especially cool watching a movie set in New York City in New York City, especially because some of the jokes in the movie were jokes that just couldn't have gone over as well in other cities. In all, a memorable that I recommend, even in New York where the ticket prices have reached $10.75.

Grade: B+

I wasn't feeling too hot that day so I slept through the previews, but fortunately the trailer I had wanted to see can be seen on the Internet (they have the Internet on computers now) by clicking here.

No comments: