Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

One of my favorite shows on TV right now is Aqua Teen Hunger Force, on Cartoon Network. It's absolutely hysterical, but since it usually airs at 3:00 in the morning, I count on my Tivo to record it nightly. Anyhow, the show is 15 minutes long, and follows the adventures of the three main characters: Frylock (a box of French Fries), Master Shake (a giant milkshake), and Meatwad (a meatball), as well as their neighbor Carl (aging Guido). The show is too strange to describe any further, but I just found out a full length movie is in the works. I predict it will make at least $750,000 in the theater.

Here are the lyrics to the theme song by Schooly D:

My name is...
Shake zula
The mic rula
The old schoolah
You wanna trip? I'll bring it to ya
Frylock and I'm on top rock you like a cop
Meatwad you up next with your knock knock
Meatwad get the moneysee
Meatwad get the honeys, G
Drivin in my car livin like a star
Ice on my fingers and my toes and I'm a Taurus
Cuz we are the Aqua Teens
Makes the homies say HO and the girlies wanna scream
Cuz we are the Aqua Teens
Makes the homies say HO and the girlies wanna scream!
HaHa! Aqua Teen Hunger Force number 1 in the hood G

Number One indeed.

No comments: