Monday, January 16, 2006

24 is back!

I was a little unsure about this season of '24,' my favorite show on television. The reason is that this season Jack Bauer is a man who is supposed to be dead, so I was afraid the show would go in a weird, Michael Knight-type direction. But I was not disappointed in the least by last night's two-hour premiere. Even if you missed it, now is the time to get on board by watching tonight's two-hour "part two" of the premiere.I've said this before, but '24' is essentially "Die Hard: The TV Series. If you enjoyed those films, you will love this show.

The show is supposed to take place in a real-time format, but if you try to analyze all the times where characters must be using teleporters to get from one place to another for it to actually be "real-time" you'll make yourself crazy and distract yourself from the action and drama.

Last night Jack's daughter Kim was mentioned but not seen, so I can only hope this season marks the return of Elisha Cuthbert.

No comments: