Thursday, February 09, 2006

(Britney's) Baby You Can Drive My Car










The L.A. County Sheriff's Department is concerned that Britney Spears isn't following state laws about using proper child restraint in the car. A paparazzi outfit named X17 (don't ask me) snapped this shot of Britney driving her SUV with her baby in her lap. Britney defended her actions by saying she

"
was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger. I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way, but the paparazzi continued to stalk us."

I am not saying I know what it's like to have photographers following me around everywhere, and I am sure it's annoying, but really, how in the world could Britney Spears or her kid have been in danger because of photographers?

I think being a paparazzi is a pretty pathetic job, personally, but their job is to take pictures of celebrities, and it would seem like, if you're a celebrity, if you would just stand there and let the dumb photographers take your picture instead of racing around like it's some kind of cat and mouse game your life would be a lot simpler.

And then hey, who knows, maybe the tabloids would just publish pictures of you shopping instead of you driving around with a baby on your lap!

No comments: