Sunday, February 05, 2006

Super Bowl Ads

Of all the ads I saw tonight, I still like one that debuted a few years back the best. The CareerBuilder.com ads with the office filled with monkeys cracks me up everytime. Partly because I think everyone has had jobs like that, and partlt because I think it would be ablast to hang around actual monkeys all day, rather than people who act like monkeys. I'm talking about jobs I've had IN THE PAST, of course.

By the way, I apologize for the lack of posts on this blog lately - I've been posting more frequently at www.transplantedmetsfan.com, but truthfully I've felt like my last few posts here were rather weak, and I have been waiting for inspiration to spark some better writing.

Come back soon for some very special new Mookie material though!

No comments: